2005 Lake Sturgeon Spearing Season Applicants
~ There are 454 registered applicants ~
This pool of applicants will be used for the entire Black Lake sturgeon-spearing season. Once drawn, an applicant is not eligible for subsequent drawings.
Below is the list of successful applicants eligible to fish on February 5, 2005.
- Successful applicants must pick up tags or notify participating DNR personnel by 10:00 a.m., or forfeit their opportunity to fish sturgeon for that day.
- Unclaimed tags will be made available to registered anglers present at the registration station by means of a secondary drawing to begin at 10:00 a.m.
- Tags are not transferable, and anglers must present proper identification when picking up tags.
- Subsequent drawings will be held at 7:00 p.m. after each fishing day, provided the quota has not been met.
- Subsequent drawings will be held at the DNR registration station on the east side of Black Lake at the boat launch off of County Road 489.
- Home Page
- Black Lake
- Black Lake Watershed
- Black Lake Sturgeon Management Plan
- Contact Us
- Habitat Conservation
- Our History
- Photo Gallery
- Resources for Educators
- SFT Articles
- SFT Scholarships
- Spearing Guidelines
- State Regulations
- Sturgeon Guarding
- Sturgeon Hatchery
- Sturgeon in the Classroom