Finance / Fundraising Committee
Type of Committee: SPECIAL / STANDING COMMITTEE
Oversee all financial activity including fundraising activities within the organization. To appropriate budget items within programs to advance organizational programs and objectives.
- To oversee an Annual Budget
- Execute individual fundraising events to achieve a profit
- Consult with other committees with regard to anticipated revenue and expenses
- To appropriate revenues toward the advancement of organizational objectives
- To draft annual budget, remain within budget and when necessary revise budget.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial reports
- Organize raffles, an annual fundraising banquet, the Black Lake Sturgeon Shivaree and other events
- Seek and secure funding opportunities through public and private grants, from civic groups, businesses and individuals to implement the goals of all other committees.
- Utilize website and other electronic media for fundraising (MissionFish, Goodsearch, Goodshop, AmazonSmile, PayPal, etc.)
- Make more use of online banking systems available through our bank.
- Home Page
- Black Lake
- Black Lake Watershed
- Black Lake Sturgeon Management Plan
- Contact Us
- Habitat Conservation
- Our History
- Photo Gallery
- Resources for Educators
- SFT Articles
- SFT Scholarships
- Spearing Guidelines
- State Regulations
- Sturgeon Guarding
- Sturgeon Hatchery
- Sturgeon in the Classroom